Offering a workplace retirement savings plan helps employers retain and attract employees. We think all workers should own their retirement readiness and we are glad you are taking the first step to help them get there!
With the CoPilot Workplace Savings IRA, you’ll see how many years of retirement your money will buy, not just how much you’ve saved with our proprietary Years of Retirement tool.
Click here to check it out.
CoPilot IRA is more than just another IRA. It includes:
- Easy online setup for employers and employees
- No employer cost, employees pay low monthly fees
- Payroll integration
- A team of experienced representatives to support your employees
- Alerts that keep you and your employees on track for meeting retirement goals
- Professionally managed investment model allocations
- Access to both Traditional and Roth IRAs through one login
If you think IRA is the right option for you, click below to begin setup.
You will need to provide us:
- Company information, including FEIN # and banking information for payroll processing.
- Employees' names, birth dates, email addresses and employment dates.
- That's it! We will notify your employees to begin their enrollment.
CoPilot IRA is a retirement service and is not an independent entity. Services for CoPilot IRA are provided by and through PAi Trust Company, Inc.
PAi Trust Company does not provide any tax, legal or investment advice.
The Years of Retirement calculator is for illustrative purposes only. The estimates provided through this calculator are inherently uncertain and are not, in any way, a guarantee of future results.
Individual Retirement Accounts are: Not FDIC insured | Not bank guaranteed | May lose value.