Offering a retirement savings plan helps employers retain and attract employees. We think all workers should own their retirement readiness and we are glad you are taking the first step to help them get there!
With CoPilot IRA, you’ll see how many years of retirement your money will buy, not just how much you’ve saved with our proprietary Years of Retirement tool.
Click here to check it out.
CoPilot IRA is more than just another IRA. It includes:
- Easy online setup for employers and employees
- No employer cost, employees pay all fees
- Payroll integration
- A team of experienced representatives to support your employees
- Alerts that keep you and your employees on track for meeting retirement goals
- Professionally managed investment model allocations
Not sure which retirement savings option is right for you?
It really comes down to your goals for starting a workplace savings plan. If you want to maximize your annual contributions and are looking for tax savings, a 401(k) plan can help you do that. If you simply want to offer your employees a vehicle to save for retirement with no cost or administration for you, an IRA may be a better fit.
Here are some side by side comparisons to help you:
401(k) plans offer flexible plan design that give you options for employer contributions and vesting schedules, however there is also some administrative and year end work required. With IRA you won’t have the administrative work because all contributions and setup happen at the employee level and through payroll integration. A workplace IRA, will most likely not fully fund a retirement, but it’s a great place to start!
If you think IRA is the right option for you, click below to begin setup.
You will need to provide us:
- Company information, including FEIN # and banking information for payroll processing.
- Employees' names, birth dates and employment dates.
- That's it! We will notify your employees to begin their enrollment.
CoPilot IRA is a retirement service and is not an independent entity. Services for CoPilot IRA are provided by and through PAi Trust Company, Inc.
PAi Trust Company does not provide any tax, legal or investment advice.
The Years of Retirement calculator is for illustrative purposes only. The estimates provided through this calculator are inherently uncertain and are not, in any way, a guarantee of future results.
401(k) plans are: Not FDIC insured | Not bank guaranteed | May lose value.